We are well into December, and I am in the Christmas spirit! Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year! There is something about the atmosphere and mood of the place that I love. The smells and sounds of this time of year are vivid in my memories from since childhood. I think I may love the run up and anticipation of the holiday more than the actual day itself. I have been playing parang since October! So, in the spirit of Christmas, I am doing a simple, but glam holiday makeup look, that features a bold red, Christmas-y lip. This is great look to quickly go from desk to dinner or to your company holiday party. I kept the eyes understated as this is all about the lips!
Here’s the video!
All products used are listed below!
If you like this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! <<<——-Click here – Get the latest curated haircare/skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
Holiday Makeup Look Details
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation in R530
- M.A.C. Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
- M.A.C. Paintpot in Groundwork
- ColourPop Brow Pencils in Bangin’ Brunette & Black N’Brown
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder (dupe: Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Pigment in Peacock. Apply very lightly to the eyelid)
- Ardency Inn Modster Big Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara in Black
- Surratt Beauty Auto-Graphique Eye Liner in Black
- Ardell Baby Demi Wispies
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Lock-On Lash Super Bonding Latex-Free Adhesive in Invisible/Clear
- NARS Cosmetics Blush in Almería (dupe and here)
- M.A.C. Retro Matte Liquid LipColour in Dance With Me (dupe: ColourPop Lippie Stik Matte X in Trust Me)
Let me know in the comments below if you are going to any parties this season.
If you like this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated haircare/skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!