Everyone loves the look of full, lush lashes! We spend millions of dollars a year buying mascaras or going to the salon to get individual lashes installed. I myself cannot live without mascara and I often have at least two tubes open at any given time. I usually crave the biggest, baddest lashes. The more volume the better. I don’t really care for curling and I like length, but I love volume. So here are my picks for the 8 best volumizing mascaras that you must try. There’s a mix of drugstore and high-end so you are bound to find something that you like.
Best Volumizing Mascara – Tips
When I am picking a mascara, there are a few things that I look for:
- The blackest and sootiest of blacks. Because of my dark skin, I love wearing the blackest shade that I can find. I have no time for soft blacks or browns.
- Full mascara brush – I really like a traditional mascara brush. Especially if it is on the larger side. I am not a crazy fan of the plastic, comb-style brushes. I love the fullness that they give.
- Long wearing – but washable. I don’t want the mascara to flake off, especially after an intense workout. I don’t do waterproof mascaras.
Best Volumizing Mascaras – Video
Best Volumizing Mascaras – The List
- Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara
- Chanel Inmitable Intense Mascara
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Ardency Inn Modster Big Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara
Let me know what is your favourite mascara in the comments.
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Join Honey – use this to find discounts on sites visited joinhoney.com/ref/qpwfsu
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041