There is a lot a makeup out there. Just browsing through Pinterest or IG, and you will see all kinds of amazing (and not so great) makeup looks and tutorials. But sometimes, you don’t want all of that. You may have 5 minutes in the morning or you are just going to run errands. Or you are not in the mood for a cut-crease, lashes and contouring. So….this is my ‘no-makeup’ makeup look.
This look is a great, everyday, best version of you look. It is actually what I wear to work. Pick your favourite neutral shades and just apply foundation or concealer as needed. This is a simple, fuss-free look. Don’t think too much about it. And this a really good starting point if you decide to amp up the look a little bit with a brighter lip or a more intense eye.
Here’s my tutorial and all of the products that I used are listed below.
No-makeup Makeup Details
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R530
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape and Fill in 05
- M.AC. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony
- M.A.C. Prep+Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
- M.A.C. Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Constructivist
- Milani Cosmetics Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in 04 Bella Caffe
- ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadow in Crenshaw
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Eyeshadow in M608
- Cozzette S175 Eye Contour Brush
- Surratt Beauty Auto-Graphique Eyeliner in Chat Noir
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Ardency Inn Modster Big Instant Lash Enhancing Mascara Boosted with Hemp Protein
- M.A.C. Sweet As Cocoa Powder Blush
- NARS Cosmetics Yachiyo Kabuki Brush
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Candlelight
- Senna Cosmetics Lip Lacquer in Leather
- Ardency Inn Americana Natural Lip Colour Pencil in Kenmare
If you like this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!