For the past few weeks, I have been discussing on the blog, different options to waterproof your makeup. Now time to put it all together! This waterproof makeup tutorial uses some of my favourite products and brands, and some that are new to me. A graphic blue liner look! I kept the rest of the look simple and neutral. This can be worn with your Carnival costume or if you are just feeling a little bold! Of course you could chose the liner colour of your choice. And take your time!
So lehwe go!
Btw, if you missed my previous #SummaSoaka series posts, you can catch up here:
- Summa Soaka Series – Waterproof Makeup Products – Eyes
- Summa Soaka Series – Waterproof Makeup Products – Face & Lips
- Summa Soaka Series – Waterproof Makeup Products – Basics
And here’s how to remove it all! Makeup Removers
Summa Soaka Series – Waterproof Makeup Tutorial
Summa Soaka Series – Waterproof Makeup Tutorial – Product Details
Eyes & Brows
- M.A.C. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Brown Ebony
- MUFE Aqua XL Color Paint in L-54
- M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Cork
- Cozzette Small Eye Shadow Blending Brush in S175
- Kat Von D Beauty Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper
- MUFE Aqua XL Ink Liner Extra Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in M-24
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Sabbath
- Wet n Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Lock-on Lash Super Bonding Latex-Free Adhesive in Invisible
- Ardell Lashes in Baby Wispies – Black
- MUFE Water Blend Face & Body Foundation in R520 & R540 (mixed 50:50)
- Becca Cosmetics Beach Tint Water-Resistant Colour for Cheek and Lips in Peach
- MUFE Pro Sculpting Duo #2
- Nurturing Force Seal The Deal Eyes Liner-Shadow Sealer Mixer Fixer
- M.A.C. Brush #131
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know if you have tried any of these products in the comments below!
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
FTC Disclosure: Products were purchased by me, Noire Tropical Beauty. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. I have not been compensated for this review. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Join Honey – use this to find discounts on sites visited joinhoney.com/ref/qpwfsu
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041