Welcome to the first installment of the “Summa Soaka” Series! Here, the focus is waterproof makeup! Pretty much every beauty brand has at least one waterproof or water resistant product, which is usually a mascara. The next upcoming posts will highlight brands that do much more that that. Some of these lines have entire collections dedicated to waterproof makeup. These options are great for brides, those who live in hot and humid weather or if you are going to Carnival in Trinidad or Brazil!
In this post, I will discuss the brands that offer the best waterproof eye products. Check out the video and all products mentioned are listed below.
“Summa Soaka” – Waterproof Makeup for Eyes – Video
“Summa Soaka” – Waterproof Makeup for Eyes – Product Details
Make Up For Ever
- Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow *L-54 shown
- Aqua XL Ink Eye Liner *M-24 shown
- Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner
- Aqua Brow
- Aqua Smoky Lash
- Aqua Seal
- Pro Longwear Paint Pot * Constructivist shown
- Pro Longwear Waterproof Color Stick
- Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set * Ebony Brown shown
- Pro Longwear Eye Liner
- Pro Longwear Fluidline *Old school favourite of makeup artists
- 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil *Sabbath shown
- Waterline Eye Pencil
- Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
- Brow Beater Microfine Brow Pencil and Brush
- Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Liner
Kat Von D Beauty
- Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner
- Modster Easy Ride Supercharged Liquid Liner
- Punker Rock On Waterproof Liquid Liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Danessa Myricks Beauty
- Lock-On Lash Adhesive Latex-Free *Black and Invisible shown
- Color Fix
Let me know in the comments what are your favourite waterproof/water-resistant eye products!
Stay tuned for the new videos in this series!
“Summa Soaka” Series Posts
If you liked this post, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter by clicking HERE! Get the latest curated makeup, haircare & skincare news and see what beauty products that I loving at the moment!
The following links are affiliate links. If you sign up using these links, I will get a small percentage of a purchase and/or referral credit. These links provide discounts or cashback, when available. There is no requirement or obligation to use these links. If you need more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Join Honey – use this to find discounts on sites visited joinhoney.com/ref/qpwfsu
Ebates – use this to get cashback online or in-stores on select, qualifying purchases https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=EGx%2B1ltzid8P9uPThgCQxA%3D%3D&eeid=29041
[…] to have to touch up your makeup too often, especially if you are on de Savannah stage! See my posts here, here and here on my favourite waterproof makeup […]
[…] Summa Soaka – Waterproof Makeup – Eyes – Part 1 […]
[…] know foundation, blush etc. My last post focused on waterproof makeup for eyes. If you missed it, here’s the post […]